Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dealer dropped my C5 off lift -- need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he could tell us, but then he'd have to kill us! hhahahaha

Thanks for the continued updates - Good luck!
Rain

Congrats from DownUnder

Dave,

Sounds like it all came together. My best wishes to you and your family. Congrats to CAC family for this fantastic show of support for a fellow member.

Once again all the best Dave from all of us Downunder.

Regards

Savette:D :beer :_rock

Dave,

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate incident to our attention. It has draw a lot of internet attention and hopefully; the dealers out there will pay more attention to what they're doing. Hopefully, customer service will improve in one way or another.

Even though you can't say what the resolution was; I hope that you and Mrs. Dave are satisfied with what has happened. This thread really brought everyone out. I'm sure that we got some new members who registered just so they could have some input on the matter; I hope they choose to stick around and contribute some more. :beer

barnetdh said:
Cruzer82 -- I can't discuss that subject. Regrets. :)

Well this is a bummer not knowing the outcome, however I hope that you came out of this satisfied!

Congratulations!

Dave, no thanks are necessary however you are more than welcome. Thank you for letting me be a small part of it all.

The aftermath of your ordeal will be far reaching. The General does not like a black eye so no matter what their public stance is behind closed doors there is some serious A$$ chewing going on because of this thread.

I understand you not being able to discuss the outcome, I am still under a court ¨gag order¨ from 1995 regarding my 850CSI.:( As the Peacock says, ¨there is a tail to unfold¨.

May your path be one full of winding roads and void of speed traps.

:CAC RULES

Curious minds want to know

In my mind, I see me driving a convertible. However, my wife and theblackvette are urging me to consider a Z06. They are equally enthusiastic, if you can imagine such a thing. :) I will have to at least test drive the Z06, or I'll never hear the end of it.

I am hoping to hook up with Erik at the big vette dealer in San Jose and do some serious shopping. :w

- Dave

129 thousand views! Wow!

Get the Z06 its a blast!

Dave, thanks for the kind words, it was a real pleasure to help. I applaud the way you handled this whole situation and find it truly amazing how this has brought folks from all over together to fight for a cause when in this day and age most people are only concerned about themselves. It says alot for the members of this forum and everyone should be proud. I hope you and the Mrs. are happy with the outcome and good luck with the shopping.

Ed

What is there to discuss??????

A wife that wants a Z06!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude there is NOTHING to consider!!!!!!!!!!!!

Test drive both for fun and get the Z06!!!!!!!

There is NOTHING to discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why debate with the wife if she wants the Z06??????????

The vice versa is usually the case:

"Honey, I know you want the convertible and I understand that there is a lot more power in the Z06 and you are concerned about this. Also, I know they only come in stick shift and I promise I will teach you how to drive it. Really, and I will let you drive it more than me if you like. Please let me get the Z06, honey! Remember that puppy you wanted and how I wanted a Rottweiler and you didn't want that dog because he is dangerous?????? I will tell you what. You can get that terrier that you liked and I won't question it. It is all about compromising, honey. I will give a little, and so can you. When would you like to go to the dealership, dear???????????" :L

barnetdh said:
In my mind, I see me driving a convertible. However, my wife and theblackvette are urging me to consider a Z06. They are equally enthusiastic, if you can imagine such a thing. :) I will have to at least test drive the Z06, or I'll never hear the end of it.

I am hoping to hook up with Erik at the big vette dealer in San Jose and do some serious shopping. :w

- Dave

theblackvette said:
"Honey, I know you want the convertible and I understand that there is a lot more power in the Z06 and you are concerned about this. Also, I know they only come in stick shift and I promise I will teach you how to drive it. Really, and I will let you drive it more than me if you like. Please let me get the Z06, honey! Remember that puppy you wanted and how I wanted a Rottweiler and you didn't want that dog because he is dangerous?????? I will tell you what. You can get that terrier that you liked and I won't question it. It is all about compromising, honey. I will give a little, and so can you. When would you like to go to the dealership, dear???????????" :L
Hey, you've been talking to my wife, haven't you? ;LOL

This is a "Moo" topic!!!!! Compliments of Joey!!!!!

There is no debate! The Z06 will make the wife happy. It will make you happy too. The vert is nice!!!!! Hell, I was about to purchase one. I didn't even know what a Z06 was when I went to the dealership. I test drove the Z06 and then drove it off the lot.

When I take it to the cruise in and drive it around I get looks from all the vert drivers and a lot of them ask me, how much more power do I have and is there any difference between their car and mine? I politely nod and say, "Yes, there is a difference!" :D

barnetdh said:
Hey, you've been talking to my wife, haven't you? ;LOL

Now that we have decided on the Z06, LOL

Let's pick a color!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be Black, Yellow, Red, Electron Blue, or would you like the Dallas Cowboy look of the Commemerative Edition????????

theblackvette said:
Let's pick a color!!!!!!!!!!

Will it be Black, Yellow, Red, Electron Blue, or would you like the Dallas Cowboy look of the Commemerative Edition????????
Mag red.

BV - you're sounding less like my wife now. She would never decide in advance, but would want to try them all.:L

You would have to settle for "Torch Red" :D

barnetdh said:
Mag red.

BV - you're sounding less like my wife now. She would never decide in advance, but would want to try them all.:L

barnetdh said:

- Dave

If Mrs. Dave and BV say go with the Z06, how could you argue with those two? :L

Why not add yourself to the list, Edmond!

How can you argue with a man who is armed????????? :D

Edmond said:
If Mrs. Dave and BV say go with the Z06, how could you argue with those two? :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom