Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Its not an ultimate garage....yet !

Looks like it was always there.

Looks great! :upthumbs

You are going to have the CLEANEST house in the 'hood! ;LOL

SAVE THE :w

Thanks Guys! :beer

I got a call today from the garage door people, Thursday seems to be the magic day. I will post a couple pic.s of the doors when they are installed. I decided not to start the wiring or anything else until the framing inspector passes it.

Garage doors are installed, That should about end this thread as far as photos for a while. I promise to post more as I start the interior, but that might be a few weeks. Also, It passed the framing inspection, all I have to do is wire it and get my final inspection. The contractor is paid in full and outa here !

350.jpg

346.jpg

347.jpg

348.jpg

349.jpg

Very nice!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

Congratulations, Scott. It looks marvellous. :upthumbs

Makes me impatient for Spring. ;)

I though you was going to get finished before I was for a while. :beer

You probably will have yours finished and trimmed out before I do. It is so awesome to have it to this point though.

Come on spring, we are told we might get as much as 11 inches of snow tonight. That was cutting it close on getting the roof on and the doors hung. It will be back in the 50s by Monday though.

all I have to do is wire it and get my final inspection.

nuts, do you need the name of a good electrician? ;LOL :rotfl :boogie

You know, I just could not resist!!! :W

SAVE THE :w

Garage doors are installed, That should about end this thread as far as photos for a while. I promise to post more as I start the interior, but that might be a few weeks. Also, It passed the framing inspection, all I have to do is wire it and get my final inspection. The contractor is paid in full and outa here !

350.jpg

346.jpg

347.jpg

348.jpg

349.jpg
Looks great:upthumbs but those Vettes do look awfully lonely in there by themselves:)

Looks great:upthumbs but those Vettes do look awfully lonely in there by themselves:)

I am taking donations!:L

It probably will not be too long before they have company, I thought I had a 78 bought and it ended up going to Kansas. I have a little more to do to the garage and then we can concentrate on lining the walls with fiberglass.

Hi, my name is Scott and I have a problem ;help :boogie

Looks good! I know it looks empty now, but it will fill up rather quickly and then you'll wonder "Why didn't I build it a bit bigger?" :L

Looks good! I know it looks empty now, but it will fill up rather quickly and then you'll wonder "Why didn't I build it a bit bigger?" :L
The only reason its not bigger is that they wouldn't let me :boogie

Due to the big storm, I decided to put one of mine in the new garage. Then I remembered that there's no roof yet. ;LOL

2lcqvzs.jpg

Notice the foundation off to the right. ;)

21186k4.jpg

2d6qh41.jpg

Not quite as cozy as yours, Scott.
smiley-santa.gif

here is my garage, 2100 sq ft heated and a/c and the most important feature is a bathroom.....

98garage001.jpg

98garage008.jpg

98garage003.jpg
Nice garage! I wish I had that kind of room.

I am back at it.. The painter "is" coming next week to start staining the cedar. I have called the insulating contractor and am on the list for next week I hope.
I ordered the fireplace and the brick mason is to start as soon as it comes in.
I already have the big screen and the speakers that will set on top of the fireplace.
I have decided on a tin ceiling inside (redneck chrome ceiling) and am leaning towards cedar on the inside walls. I will have more photos coming soon.

Sounds like a plan!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom