Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve Calvin
  • Start date Start date
Wow, nice shop...nearly as big as the house. And with your own personal pond out back. Nice spread! :happyanim:

My retirement center. . . . . . . . Year or so,

Thanks Toms01, actually we just closed on this property this past Wednesday the 27th, and we're going to be moving in with in 30 days when we officially take pocession. The shop (54' x 36') and room enough for a second floor if wanted and of course sold me partially anyway, it's fully insulated, heated w/ natural gas furnace, 1/2 bath, shop sink, floor drains and high ceilings for the lift I want to install. I've been refering to this as my retirement home, the house is over 4400sf on 4.35 acres, acre pond, it is bigger than we needed or wanted but everything else met the criteria we were looking for. So other than the pain of moving after almost 30 years where we live now we're kind of excited:happyanim: Thanks for your help, orginally my thought was to restore a 1972 LT-1, not only are they very hard to find not sure I have the energy it would require anymore :ugh
Bill :w

Very nice Bill. It sounds like it would have everything I would want too. wish my shop was half that big. :D

Bigger dog house, LOL

Very nice Bill. It sounds like it would have everything I would want too. wish my shop was half that big. :D

Thanks, I think it will work out real good, been looking for over 3 years and for what ever reason it never worked out. With all this I should be able to get everything inside now, needed a bigger dog house anyway :chuckle Now I need to sell the house we live in, two mortgage payments will suck for a while :ugh

Larry Fulton.....I see you put two markers down. Which one is right? Do you live in the middle of that lake or in the middle of the field? :D

It appears several people live in the middle of lakes, Tom Edwards, you too? :D

You got me out of the tree house Toms01 and for that I thank you
;LOL

This is a really helpful tool to help locate other members.:cool!: I can't believe that there aren't hundreds of members who have not posted their location. :ugh I mean really am I the only member in the last 2 years that is located in metro Phoenix????? :eyerole Hopefully a lot more will post. Don't worry if you don't want anyone to stop by the tool allows you to post a message and for those who don't want visitors just post "stay away" and i am sure members will take the hint. It would greatly assist those of us who would like to organize an event if you are on this map. :thumb Thanks!:w

I think the one you are looking at is filled. Click on the links in my signature and post it in the second map.

I have moved since i placed my marker, can the old marker be moved or deleted and i will place a new one.

I have moved since i placed my marker, can the old marker be moved or deleted and i will place a new one.

Let me know who you are (the label name) and I can delete that one. In the meantime, go ahead and place a new marker.

Thanks Toms01, actually we just closed on this property this past Wednesday the 27th, and we're going to be moving in with in 30 days when we officially take pocession. The shop (54' x 36') and room enough for a second floor if wanted and of course sold me partially anyway, it's fully insulated, heated w/ natural gas furnace, 1/2 bath, shop sink, floor drains and high ceilings for the lift I want to install. I've been refering to this as my retirement home, the house is over 4400sf on 4.35 acres, acre pond, it is bigger than we needed or wanted but everything else met the criteria we were looking for. So other than the pain of moving after almost 30 years where we live now we're kind of excited:happyanim: Thanks for your help, orginally my thought was to restore a 1972 LT-1, not only are they very hard to find not sure I have the energy it would require anymore :ugh
How have you been bill. This john the navigation guy. Did not put that C6 navigation stereo in. To much of a headache lol. Been awhile that I was on here. The old phone broke so what's been go on. O am going to put my car on here tonight

yea, I think the original site went down, it's not working anymore. I started one too, but it went down as well....Sorry!:eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom