Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
01Vette,

Glad to see another Element owner here.

:w
Guy

Now explain to me how we arrived at this conclusion?

I do not see any sexual preferences associated with the color. Of course I suspect in this day and age there has been some statistical study done to validate the claim. If so, quick don't leak it to the media. The world has gone crazy enough over Bull (s- ends in T) cartoons, even deaths. I can however find a few other issues, stereotyping for one.;) :D

Me Too

01Vette said:
I was only kidding rowdy1 dont have to get your boyfriend after me. rotflmao.Anyway i love all Vettes even the yellow ones they look sharp.
No problem, I wasn't being serious either, he might be, he's a member here but I'm not:L ;LOL BTW, nice looking whatever it is parked next to the vette.;)

6 Shooter said:
You noticed that little imported ice cube also! ;LOL

I thought it was one of those "New" economy street sweepers. :rotfl

Now six shooter,
Dont make fun of the mans wagon, i mean van, i mean mini van, or what ever you want to call the girly rice burnin grocery getter.

Its my girls car i told her she could have whatever she wanted if i could buy my Vette.Im just glad she didnt get a p i s s yellow one lol.

6 Shooter said:
1 or 2 slice? ;LOL

Smooth, Duh-Wayne, smooth. ;LOL Make fun of another Vette owner from Teddychusetts - oops, I live there too ;).

All wheel drive.
160 neck snapping HP.
270 watt stereo w/cd.
24-26 mpg
Power windows,locks, etc.
$19.7k

Great for my 100 mile commute every day AND it's a BIG SLICE toaster. ;LOL

6 Shooter - We'll settle this color issue when the boys visit you next month :beer.

sope1.jpg

:w
Guy

Definately MY

I always dreamed of owning a red Corvette until I saw a MY C5 sitting at a local dealership. It was a "wow" event! So, this poll is a no brainer for me. Dan

01Vette said:
Its my girls car i told her she could have whatever she wanted if i could buy my Vette.Im just glad she didnt get a p i s s yellow one lol.

Sure it is! Always blame a mini van on the girlfriend! Judging by the baby blue, girlie color, it's probably her Vette and your van! :D

I'm just kidding with you! :beer

I bought my M/Y C5 because I wanted a car that looked Cool just sitting there (I know that all Corvettes are cool, but M/Y is just eye popping Cool, where Silver is a MUCH more subdued, Cool color). I think that my opinion is backed up by the CORVETTE RACING Teams C5R/C6R's!

If I wanted a Classy color, I'd buy a Benz, BMW, Lexus, whatever. I wanted a Jaw Dropping sports car, and in my opinion, M/Y fits the bill! :beer

DRTH VTR said:
Welcome to the CAC, Tkitplz! Is that what is on your license plate?

No, my license plate is U4IA. I thought about TKITPLZ as a plate, but figured it was an invitation for one. Have a good one. Regards, Dan

U4IA... I like it!!

Guy, you left out the best thing about the Element. You can just hose it out after a long weekend of dirt biking, heavy partying, or wild & crazy grocery shopping ;)

I think this thread has been beaten to death

Tkitplz said:
No, my license plate is U4IA. I thought about TKITPLZ as a plate, but figured it was an invitation for one. Have a good one. Regards, Dan

I saw one that said HI OFCER :L

6 Shooter said:
We've known that for quite some time! ;LOL

Later - D

And yet you still come back.

Remo:cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom