Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

Real beauty. It must turn a lot of head!

Check these C3 photo's out

These are not mine but are fine examples of the C3 MODEL ! C3 models are sculptured like no other vette or other car for that matter !!

MORE VETTE'S

HERE ANOTHER VIEW OF ONE AND THIS RED ONE , JUST LOOK AT THE BODY SCULPTURE , THE C3 VETTE HAS TO BE THE BEST AND MOST UNIQUE AMERICAN AUTO EVER DESIGNED!!!:beer

I'm a little late getting in on this one but,

Here you go:

A Yellow killer Shark.

attachment.php

A '78 Killer shark

attachment.php

2 killer Sharks getting ready to go hunting.

attachment.php

:w
H.D.

Looks like a beauty from where I'm sitting.
Nice car! -John

TJAY, I like the rack on the back of your car. The pic of the yellow vett in my post belongs to a buddy of mine in Maryland. That is my roosting spot during the Corvettes at Carlise show. I keep telling him he needs to add the rack to his to vette to make it look like a nice, plain Jane vette. That way he can sucker more Stangs into trying him out;). He has a SC 350 and spraying. So he does a number on them when he gets the chance.

H.D.

Here's one I have been working on this year. She's a 10 footer but coming g.......

72interior5-18-06004.jpg

Nice Sharks everyone ! :_rock

NutseyNut7: Did you drive them on the speedway?

-Stefan

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=10533752&uid=4139585&members=1 Check on link see what was there that day. The maroon vette is anLS6 clone under hood and suspension It runs with the c6s on straights but the computers on new vettes kill him in the corners It was memorial day and it was open for Hi speed driving. link only shows a few of what was really there
Memorial Day? Cool, though i couldnt go for that in my "Racer".. I only got my old iron bucket on it for a weekend driving school. Didnt fare too bad on the straight either against the Honda 2000's, but when i started braking they had me in the corners by miles.. Asides, i didnt want to hurt mine.. ;)

what happened to the rear fenders?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom