Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

Heres a pic of my -73

0.jpg

Gorgeous C3's everyone. I absolutely love the body style.

I was originally looking for a C3 but only found high-priced show cars that I wouldn't want to drive or cars that just needed too much work for someone mechanically challenged like myself. Chevy made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a C5, so here I am with some big payments. But don't get me wrong, I love my C5. It's just that Corvettes have always been my dream car and the C3's were the new Vettes on the road during my teenaged car crazy years.

When the time is right for a second Vette, it's going to be a C3

Good luck,
Steve

:v

NorCal Roaddude said:
My 80 L-82
First off, nice car! I was curious as to your opinion on the acceleration of your L82.I understand that GM built the L82 up to 235HP by 1980 and I have never seen any performance ## from this year power train.It had as much power as a stock 85 Vette and they were very good performance cars.Have you ever clocked it?
Thanks BBF:w

Great looking C3's everyone. Here's some pictures of mine from last fall, they've been posted before:
9382Vette.jpg
Hope to have some nice interior shots to share once my interior resto is complete!​
Vince​

Vinn said:
Great looking C3's everyone. Here's some pictures of mine from last fall, they've been posted before:​
Yeah, but isn't it nice to show off? ;) After all the money and time spent on these things, sharing is the least you could do. :D

Very nice ride, by the way.
:beer

Sly

Thanks Sly! Your '69 is quite a ride too! I agree, these "online car shows" are always fun threads to view. They're even better since there's rarely so many C3's in one place! Keep the pictures coming!

The only car I've ever wanted since I was 3 years old...

The white 53 in the background behind my car is actually the 1952 concept car unveiled at the Motorama that year to intoduce the Corvette to the world. It's now owned by Kerbeck's. I didn't deserve to be anywhere near that car show, but the 78 Pace Car they had scheduled had to bail so the guy on the bench got the call. In the background of the other picture, you are able to see the Mako Shark and the Stingray Racer. Just out of view was the Aero Vette and one other Vette show/concept car that I don't know the name of - but it was a mid engine.

Semper Fidelis,
Culprit

I like that 2 tone. Here's the wife's L81.

Nice C-3's y'all - keep em coming!

CyberVette81: I like that paint scheme - what gave you the idea for it, or did a previous owner dream that up?

TZ Racer - love the flares!

Semper Fi,
Culprit

TZ Racer, the view from the rear is sweet. :_rock

Sly

My 74 is still being restored & she's still in primer. Here are a couple pics I can share...
image004-1.jpg

59563528-MVC-707F.JPG

Culprit,

I wish I could take credit for the paint scheme but I bought it that way. It's what got my attention in the first place. Looks awesome in person and turns heads everywhere I go.

TZ Racer, that back end shot rules!

Barkingowl, nice work so far!

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom