Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

HPIM0107.jpg

My '82

My '73 Coupe........

Had this one since 1987........

And My '68 BB Convertibe

Just bought this one. Picked it up in St. Louis this past saturday. Life is good. Two C3's and a loving, understanding wife. What more could a guy ask for........

72awbr.jpg

Vehicle bought 35 yrs ago this month. Happy birthday to BlueRay. Motor never apart. Recent suspension work includes Moog ball joints, idler arm and tie rod ends, VBP HD relay rods and strut rods, new springs and poly C/A bushings. Real wheel bearings replaced. All new P/S components. Seats and carpet of course. Next project is installation of those heat cured rotors from VBP and new front wheel bearings and brake pads that I've had for almost a year now. This winter project will be the trailing arms and shims.

wg20040424ow.th.jpg

TWINRAY said:
Vehicle bought 35 yrs ago this month. Happy birthday to BlueRay. Motor never apart. Recent suspension work includes Moog ball joints, idler arm and tie rod ends, VBP HD relay rods and strut rods, new springs and poly C/A bushings. Real wheel bearings replaced. All new P/S components. Seats and carpet of course. Next project is installation of those heat cured rotors from VBP and new front wheel bearings and brake pads that I've had for almost a year now. This winter project will be the trailing arms and shims.

wg20040424ow.th.jpg

What is the story with the front? Like to see bigger picture.

79_Corvette_side.jpg

My 79 L82,
hey Im sixteen, throw me a bone!
186_5.jpg

original interior
186_2.jpg

needs paint sooner or later, but im 16, I cant care less, a vet you worked yur butt off fer, and now ist yer first car
186_1.jpg

newly fixed up original engine!
186_7.jpg

the famed pace car shark fin

LT1 downunder

heres my 71 LT1 liveing in australia
3a83431b.jpg

Here is my baby..
RFSVetteForumPic3.jpg

and another shot..
LSVettewithLouvers.jpg

dont know how to add a pic of mine but its on my Avatar...How can I add pics?

Thanks Dan

Andy,

If that is yours, the 1979 Greenwood Daytona, ouch! I cut myself it is so sharp looking.

Do you have any other particulars ? Engine, Dyno figures, etc.

Thanks

A couple more pics...Yes, the Greenwood is mine...No Dyno stats.....Son has HUNDREDS of shots of my car..need to get a digital camera I guess....Enlarge the poster.that will help u read about it a bit....

Andy :)

Pseudomind said:
Andy,

If that is yours, the 1979 Greenwood Daytona, ouch! I cut myself it is so sharp looking.

Do you have any other particulars ? Engine, Dyno figures, etc.

Thanks

Here's mine in the showroom before I bought it last month.
tte69BlueBlue3504speedindoor.JPG

Wow, ahoover, your '75 looks like you just drove it from the showrrom floor. Incredible.

I do not know if you two are new members or not, or just do not post much, but Welcome "Ahoover" and "Street Carp."

Ahoover, very nice

Street carp, I like the handle, "Street Carp." Good, very good

Pseudomind, "street carp" is a name I've used at other forums for years...the name of a song. However, now being a Corvette owner, it seems even more fitting. Yes, I'm new here. I haven't even licensed my car yet.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom