Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So how much for '03s

W

wwr

Saw lots of info for '02s but yesterday got one good response for my post. An '03 for 37,900 2 tops, HUD, 5500 miles, black with black. I don't know the history but I looked evreywhere and that price is posted on a lot of sites. Me thinks actual cash would lower the price. This car is at a dealer (CHEVY) so I don't know. Are the '03s that much higher than 02s? One thing I did see was on cars.com either those guys don't update or somewhere in the middle I'm lost. One dealer had $53,000 on an '04 conv. Who's market is it? Buyers or Sellers?

wwr

I got a quote of $45k on a brand new, fully loaded blk/blk '04 from a dealer here in MA last week. It was $12k off the sticker price.

Used and new Corvettes - buyers market.
Dealers are dumping new 04's as fast as they can for 10-15k off MSRP.
So, if you're looking at a nice 03, don't pay more than you would for a new 04! 37+K miles is a lot on an 03 - take a few grand more off the price.

If you'd like to look at a site that has prices posted and see the absolute best of the best in cars - and prices -, check out www.rogerscorvettecenter.com. They keep a selection of the best used Corvettes available and their posted prices reflect that. Sometimes you can haggle with them but not often.

I'm sorry 5500 miles on car. 37,900 price of car.

wwr

Rogers prices with mileage are the highest I've seen. Got an '02 for $30,000 so far. Vette finders had some"reasonable" prices vs mileage.

wwr

In May, I paid $37,500 for a new '04 6 speed.

A dealer here in Seattle gave me an internet quote of 38,650 for an 04 coupe Black on Black good until the 31st of October. Trick or Treat!:TALK Here's my problem, I have a 98 with 88,100 miles on it I just bought it in 01 with 55+ on it. I still owe around 22,000 which puts me in a negative equity situation so do I keep it or get :bash trying to get out of it while the 04's are dropping in price because the 05's are out of the question in price or do I wait until the 06's drop and get an 05 next year?:confused

I have a 1971 LT-1, and I never thought I'd say this, BUT, if I were to sell the '71, I'd be in an '04 in a heartbeat. Best price I was able to get a quote for was $45k, on an '04 with $57k sticker...new of course, and that was also black/black. I'd say, go for it if you can somehow manage the numbers. You'll never be able to get into a new vette at a better price.

2003 Z-06 Price

To all concerned
Just picked up a 2003 Z-06 from a dealer in pittsburgh the asking price was 37,500. 7,853miles very clean and dealer maintained. Was placed on E-Bay, however the reserve was not met. I went away on vacation and returned the car was still available, then I made my deal.
Drove from New York to Pittsburgh.
Now I am the owner of a real beauty for $36,400 I would say that I paid fair market price for such a specialty car. Not many low mileage Z-06's available.
Besides there are many beat up ones being offered at high prices. So there is a real story. I also have the remainder of the original Factory Warranty until 2006.
Need to be very careful, many sharks in the water.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom