Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tired of the tripower

Stingray74CC

Corvette
Black Cherry 1969 Stingray
I converted to a single four barrel and will be unloading my original 1969 tripower carbs and intake. I'm interested in how much they are worth. The center carb was rebuilt about 5 years ago...all three could probably use a rebuild. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

BTW...the new intake and carb (both edlebrock) are performing better than the tripower ever did. That may be inpart due to my lack of know how on tuning the tripower.

Whatever you do, research what you have! I'm continually amazed at what these bring. What we used to buy cars for!

this may help

hi Anthony check out item nos 110107258317 on ebay 68 tripower 427 400 still has 4 days to go, $1000. regards wayne.

If the tri-power is the original set up for your car, my advice would be to hold on to it. Come resale time, you'll have the set up to sell with the car regardless of whether it's installed.

:)

If the tri-power is the original set up for your car, my advice would be to hold on to it. Come resale time, you'll have the set up to sell with the car regardless of whether it's installed.

:)
thats the best advice yet, keep the original parts it will make the value of the car as a whole increase. I saw a 400HP manifold alone at a swap meet Sunday priced at $1600.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom