Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Action Center Loses a Valued Member

That sounds like something that Ken would have done. I wouldn't split up the titles though. It would be a real job to sell individual issues and get them sent out.

Tom

Just came back to Corvette Action Center and was deeply saddened about Ken's passing.

Me and Ken had spoken many times of the Phone about our Projects and also about each others Health Issues, but hadn't spoke with Him in quite a while.

Ken had even named my Project "Outlaw's Project 84" and it stuck pretty good and now I even have more incentive to get started back on the Corvette and finish it not just for my own reasons, but now for Ken's because He keep nagging at Me to hurry up and get it finished.

A true Friend in every way as many here are and I will sure miss our conversations.

Remembering a past Administrator and good friend..

Bud

Still got the 62 I trust

I remember the chat room in here on Sunday night was fun, wasn't it...:chuckle

What's ya been up to Rowdy been a while . . . . Hope all is right as rain on your end :happyanim:

Bill :w

The chat room was fun. I remember my dial up would drop me several times a night. Others had the same problem. You never knew when someone would just disappear then come back on unexpectedly. Ken was a great guy to talk to. I still haven't deleted his email address yet. I doubt he would get an email but maybe I should try.

Tom

I agree with most all the sentiments here.

Regardless of anything, his love of the technical aspect always came from within, not some trumped up wanna be who just wants to be a know it all. He studied and worked so very hard at everything he did. While we always would challenge each other with "WHAT IF?", we always shook hands at the end and enjoyed our few minutes sparring about how much fun it was jabbin each other.

I learned alot from him and will never forget his unyielding passion for Corvette!

You will be missed, Ken.

Paul

Good guy!

Ken was one of the very first to welcome me when I signed on this board back when. As has been said several times, he was a fountain of knowledge on just about everything Corvette. And I really enjoyed the chat room activity when Ken was on board. The man had no fear. None. I haven't been as active as I once was due to my own health reasons (which necessitated my selling my vette), so I was not aware of Ken's passing. Though it's been a while since that took place, I did want to give my respects and say how much he will be missed by all here. Thanks, Ken ....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom