Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hot Rod Air ..BB 502 Install Project Post #2

Bonjourno!!!!!!

Bob, the Pope said "Ciao"....he's still working on his Italian though.

JUST got back and will check in when I figure out which time zone I'm in....

...our hotel was just off to one side of the Spanish Steps, what a view...

....italian women are still pretty much as i remember them :drool:

Bob, forgot to tell you...

the Pope said he was following your threads with great interest and thought that you needed a better quality fuel pump.....

Don't know, that's what he said to me;shrug

the Pope asked that you call him at [SIZE=-1]+390 (66982) 69.88.35.11....when the secretary answers the phone "Pronto", just say who you are and say the Kid sent you....no problemo:cool
[/SIZE]

the Pope asked that you call him at [SIZE=-1]+390 (66982) 69.88.35.11....when the secretary answers the phone "Pronto", just say who you are and say the Kid sent you....no problemo:cool[/SIZE]

Thanks, Joe. I called that number this afternoon, and some weird guy answered, "Whatsamatterfoyou? Da Pope, he's a busy changin' da fuel pump on a da Popemobile. He no can be a bothered right now. Ciao." ;shrug

I wanted to ask which brand he was installing, but he hung up. However, he did sound a bit like the Holy Father. ;)

Viet Nam Vett,
So any more info on the a/c install, I about to purchase mine and I am leaning toward classic air but watching this install to my final deicison.

Stepinwolf,
Have you received your info yet? So far my thoughts have mirrored yours and wondered what your thoughts on the pros and cons of the system? I have a ZL1 Ramjet and not sure if I will have enough vacum for vintage or hot rod a/c.

Thanks,
Chuck

Viet Nam Vett,
So any more info on the a/c install, I about to purchase mine and I am leaning toward classic air but watching this install to my final decision.

Stepinwolf,
Have you received your info yet? So far my thoughts have mirrored yours and wondered what your thoughts on the pros and cons of the system? I have a ZL1 Ramjet and not sure if I will have enough vacuum for vintage or hot rod a/c.

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck,

Both Classic and Hot Rod Air have promised to send me their dealer package with the latest options and pricing, and I have yet to receive either one. As soon as something comes in, I will post it here in this thread.

Stepinwolf

Chuck,

Both Classic and Hot Rod Air have promised to send me their dealer package with the latest options and pricing, and I have yet to receive either one. As soon as something comes in, I will post it here in this thread.

Stepinwolf

Just got mine yesterday.. you should be receiving yours shortly...:beer

Viet Nam Vett,
So any more info on the a/c install, I about to purchase mine and I am leaning toward classic air but watching this install to my final deicison.

Stepinwolf,
Have you received your info yet? So far my thoughts have mirrored yours and wondered what your thoughts on the pros and cons of the system? I have a ZL1 Ramjet and not sure if I will have enough vacum for vintage or hot rod a/c.

Thanks,
Chuck
Tried to reply before but the forum was down.

I received a shipment to day I hope of the last of the custom stuff I ordered. I'll post some pic's for you when I get home as I'm still at work.

I haven't started the install as I was waiting for the rest of the gack. This weekend Kid_Again is stopping by to help me yank the hood so I can get going.

Pic's to follow...:beer

..yup, see 'ya this weekend

i am just about finished machining the 3/4" extensions for the supercharger pulley

..yup, see 'ya this weekend

i am just about finished machining the 3/4" extensions for the supercharger pulley

Cool...

I received the SS Hose kit yesterday and the Chrome Compressor is right behind that in route. March Pulleys has moved to Fla and is slightly behind in shipping stuff. The Comp bracket and related parts should arrive I hope this week.

Of course..if you ordered the stock Hot Rod Air Kit ..it would ship from stock with no waiting time .
But Noooooooooo....I had to custom order mine with "Bling"...;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom