Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: How many Z07 owners do we have here?

Is this thread still active?

No response after one month? Is this thread still active? If not, is there a replacement link to the Z07 database activity/discussion? Thanks.

Rich,
Please add my ZO7 to your database. I am the original owner of my 1992 ZO7 and located in Reno, Nevada. I ordered the car February 14, 1992 and received it on April 9, 1992.
Longest 8-1/2 weeks of my life :-{)

1992 Quasar Blue
6 speed
Vin: 1G1YY23P1N5111854
Odometer: 44,500
Interior: Black Leather
Build Date: 03/92
Mods: CAGS bypass. Factory shocks sent to Bilstein for custom slalom valving.

Also, what ever happened to the custom ZO7 emblems? Were they ever made, and if so, are any still for sale? My ZO7 currently has a white Chevrolet Bowtie-LT1 emblem which I got in 1992 - never did like the look of the 5.7L-ZO7 emblem available then.
Thanks,
Karl

No response after one month? Is this thread still active? If not, is there a replacement link to the Z07 database activity/discussion? Thanks.

Yes thread is active and I do belive tha tI added your vette to the data base, I will double check and let you know.

Thanks Rich
tcxd40

'95 z07

Just bought a '95 Z07 this past weekend. Polo green, Beige/Black interior, M6, 117,000 miles. Clean car, well cared for and well optioned. Bought my first '84 Z51, 10 years ago. Had to sell it after college but never got it out of my system. Guy I got my '95 from didn't say anything about it being a Z07, (don't think he knew). I didn't realize it was a Z until it I read that the Z07 had the 275/40 tires all the way around and it popped in my head that my car did too. Sure enough I checked the RPO sticker and it's a Z07! Guess I'm just lucky that way!

Quasar Blue Z07's

Information I have is that I have the only 92 Z07 built in Quasar Blue. This however appears now to be untrue as Heldka reports he has one too. So, I would be interested in knowing in the database how many 92 Quasar Blue Z07's are around.

When I get a chance later I will let you know what's posted in the data base for '92s

Information I have is that I have the only 92 Z07 built in Quasar Blue. This however appears now to be untrue as Heldka reports he has one too. So, I would be interested in knowing in the database how many 92 Quasar Blue Z07's are around.

Just pulled the data base up, there are only (2) Quasar Blue vettes that owners have sent info. for.

There are many Z07s out there I suspect the owners just don't know what they are sitting in....:).

When I get a chance later I will let you know what's posted in the data base for '92s

Just pulled the data base up, there are only (2) Quasar Blue vettes that owners have sent info. for.

There are many Z07s out there I suspect the owners just don't know what they are sitting in....:).

My Corvette has the Z07 option. It's a 1994 Admiral Blue Automatic. I'm looking to refresh the suspension and brakes. Looking for caliper rebuild kits for it.

Corvette Codes.jpg

Quasar Blue Z07's

Many thanks for looking it up. By the way, what is a CAGS bypass?

I don't remember what CAGS stands for, but basically it is a system GM put in to try and make you be more "economical" in your shifting if you were driving more mundanely. It was one way to help meet the mileage requirements for the government standards. It forces you to shift from 1st to 4th, unless you were driving more "spiritedly". The CAGS by-pass allows you to shift 1-2-3-4 no matter how you are driving. Only need to be concerned about it if you have the ZF6 transmission.

Cags

I don't remember what CAGS stands for, but basically it is a system GM put in to try and make you be more "economical" in your shifting if you were driving more mundanely. It was one way to help meet the mileage requirements for the government standards. It forces you to shift from 1st to 4th, unless you were driving more "spiritedly". The CAGS by-pass allows you to shift 1-2-3-4 no matter how you are driving. Only need to be concerned about it if you have the ZF6 transmission.

Many thanks. I actually have that chip installed and can shift the 6 spd as I please. Much better. Again thanks for the heads up.

Zo7 corvette coupe

Another ZO7 for you. 1993 A4 1G1YY23P7P5107701 ruby/ruby NH USA Build date 12/92

Added to the list

Another ZO7 for you. 1993 A4 1G1YY23P7P5107701 ruby/ruby NH USA Build date 12/92

CATTECH, Your Z07 has been added to the list! We are up to 383.

tcxd40

Add me to the Z07 Owner's List . . . please!!

Nice to find a Z07 focused group. Could this evolve into a Registry??

The car: 1992 Black Rose Metallic Coupe. Modifications include:

• ZR1 Wheels
• Headers with Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust
• 1.6 Roller Rockers
• Performance Chip
• 52mm Throttle Body
• 336HP and 381 Torque

I started gathering the info, I forget how many I had when I passed the torch (database) tcxd40. I know he has added quite a few.

Z07 info.

Nice to find a Z07 focused group. Could this evolve into a Registry??

The car: 1992 Black Rose Metallic Coupe. Modifications include:

• ZR1 Wheels
• Headers with Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust
• 1.6 Roller Rockers
• Performance Chip
• 52mm Throttle Body
• 336HP and 381 Torque

Hello, If you provide the build date, interior color along with type of trans I can add to the data base if you like?

tcxd40

Z07 Info

"Hello, If you provide the build date, interior color along with type of trans I can add to the data base if you like?"

Build date: 02/92
Interior color: Black
Transmission: ZF 6 speed

Curious, how far did a Z07 badge get? I made some and put them on my valve covers. Laser cut, hand polished stainless. Picture in my garage. Look okay on valve caver but not on fender.

"Hello, If you provide the build date, interior color along with type of trans I can add to the data base if you like?"

Build date: 02/92
Interior color: Black
Transmission: ZF 6 speed

Curious, how far did a Z07 badge get? I made some and put them on my valve covers. Laser cut, hand polished stainless. Picture in my garage. Look okay on valve caver but not on fender.

Badges and shirts never really caught on there really isn't a lot of people that know much about the Z07s for 91-94.

Ordered my badge from Corvette Central if I remember correctly.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom