Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

Steve Calvin said:
Tom: Done

For future delete requests, please indicate what was entered in both the Name and Comment fields. Without that, it's sometimes tough to find the markers.

Thanks.

Steve, sorry the wrong one got deleted. Tom Bachman Lakin Kansas. You delete then I'll put my self back in to avoid any confusion, lord knows I get that way too easy.

Tom,

No big deal. It's just easier that way.

Problem is that I dropped my laptop and the hard drive fried. Backup one failed too. (so much for being "safe" with a clone hard drive.)

I'll send you the admin pw in a pm and if you'd be kind enough to delete folks marks until I can get mine recovered, I'd appreciate it. (I'm on my "better halfs system and don't have my bookmarks, passwords or anyting :-( )

I'll re-coop, just may take some time.

Didnt see many in Washington! I'm out on the upper west coast:w .After reading some of your posts,I will go back and make sure its in the right spot in a bit!

Well,after taking the time to zoom in more,I can see I'd like one more shot at it.Should I wait until this ones deleted? Thanks

What did you have for a name and comment? Steve's computer is down, and until he gets it back up and running he has asked me to take care of these little maintence items.

I think I got Jon (C3Rvette). Try again.

toms94 said:
What did you have for a name and comment? Steve's computer is down, and until he gets it back up and running he has asked me to take care of these little maintence items.

I think I got Jon (C3Rvette). Try again.
I used my name here ..C3RVETTE(Jon M.).-Thanks,I'll check if its gone,& if so,try again

You got the right one. Thanks Steve.
P.S. I love that cat.
Steve Calvin said:
Tom: Done

John: I deleted one of 'em, hope it was the right one. If not let me know.

For future delete requests, please indicate what was entered in both the Name and Comment fields. Without that, it's sometimes tough to find the markers.

Thanks.

JohnGrawcock said:
You got the right one. Thanks Steve.
P.S. I love that cat.

Phew, thanks John. :D

Tom: On the computor side of things... The hard drive is toasted and my backup has an i/o error on it. :mad So.... they're sending me a new hard drive and a recovery CD so I'll be building the drive from scratch. HOPEFULLY, I'll have the drive by Friday and be back up before too long. Sorry for the imposition but I appreciate it.

I do have access at work but they actually expect me to do work here so my time is extremely limited.

Steve Calvin said:
Phew, thanks John. :D

Tom: On the computor side of things... The hard drive is toasted and my backup has an i/o error on it. :mad So.... they're sending me a new hard drive and a recovery CD so I'll be building the drive from scratch. HOPEFULLY, I'll have the drive by Friday and be back up before too long. Sorry for the imposition but I appreciate it.

I do have access at work but they actually expect me to do work here so my time is extremely limited.

Steve, No imposition here, glad I can help.

Speaking of paranoid,I was just thinking of the irony of the fact that we've all listed what kind of corvettes we have,and now we've pinpointed on a map where to go find them all!:ugh

If someone wants your vette, they will already have figured out how & when to take it.

yup. I'm certainly not worried about it. Besides that, should it happen the insurance co. will write me a check for the agreed upon value. I wouldn't be real happy but....

Tom: Got my system back online and actually functional finally. Don't throw the password away though. ;)

Steve, I'll continue as long as you want me to. I can just help out whenever the need arises.

Thanks for your help the other day Steve. I placed my marker without zooming right in and ended up in Northern Quebec instead of Ontario. Funny how only half an inch was a 5 hour drive off target!:D . BTW Great idea about the map

Cheers
Doug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom