Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they do anything to stiffen up the suspension? I just assume they do since the car is a vert. -John

They shouldn't have stiffen anything if Remo's taken the right meds or he has the z51 package. I will look forward to seeing you on the road Remo. Great job on your car by the way. Can you beleive that its snowing in Chicago right now!:hb Swapfest is comming up though with a 10% discount on all mods... Remo you might have a run for your money if I can come up with some cash.

Good luck on your endeavor of chasing after windmills. ;):L I do not know what your RWHP will be, but I have talked with a gentlemen here in Jacksonville who's license tag reads 547 RWHP. on his MY 2003 Z06 I asked him what the tag meant and he replied "Horsepower."

Enjoy the gray ride, but ride. Drive on!;):L

Hey gang,

Isn't it great to get this "old dog" of a thread going again? It doesn't take much to get us swapping insults. All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to picking up the car in eleven days (but who's counting)?

Remo:cool

Remo said:
On April 5th Quicksilver will emerge from the Lingenfelter shop in Decatur, IN as an even faster and more sinister weapon. Mission #1 - begin hunting down Millennium Yellow C5's (with all due respect to 6-Shooter).

be careful, as highly scientific and totally unbiased surveys have identified that MY is indeed faster :rotfl

Makes me proud to be an American ! How do we refer to as "ulta quicksilver", ''mega quicksilver", " quick-quicksilver'' ???

MY gets my vote. Although I like the Quicksilver, I associate that color with someone who perhaps should I say is in their "Silver" years, which I am not.

Craig

Less filling.....tastes great.:z
Who cares.....get back to work.

6 Shooter said:
motorsport_z06_yellow.jpg

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Please pass me my sunglasses

6 Shooter said:
motorsport_z06_yellow.jpg

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Only down side to these would be the brake dust. I think it would show more with the color. But then you get the ceramics and thats not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom