Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Shooter said:
Long Live Millennium Yellow Corvettes! :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

I agree - after all what else would I have to pick on?

Remo:cool

Hey Dwayne,

Don't forget the two car photo shoot @ Cruisefest in June. We could call it "Millennium meets Quicksilver".

Sunflower and Friends

Good morning all you "anti Quicksilver" Millennium Yellow Corvette owners. Are you all in your places with sun shiney faces? Hey have a nice day:)

Hey 6 Shooter

I just purchased the same camera on 4/7/06 for the cruisefest. Great minds think alike, now if we could just get this across to those gray, err slick something color car drivers? ;) :L

Randi said:
Mine is in Quicksilver so it got my vote. But both colors are awesome!

Hey Randi - Thanks for the vote.

I have come up with what I believe is the PERFECT solution for how to resolve this Millenium Yellow vs. Quicksilver debate. It's so obvious, I don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier! :duh

Both Remo and 6-Shooter will be at CruiseFest 06 in Bowling Green June 1st, 2nd & 3rd. CruiseFest will feature the CruiseFest Idol competition. What better way to end this debate than to have Remo and 6-Shooter doing some sort of duo act. They could do a stylized version of "Potaytoe, Potahto, Tomayto, Tomahto, Let's Call The Whole Thing Off!" where they sang about Millenium Yellow, Quicksliver, let's call the whole thing off. Or, as an alternative, they could a modify the lyrics to "Anything you can do I can do better."

What do you all say- Remo and Dwayne, potential CruiseFest Idols! I think it's a great idea. 67Heaven needs to sign you two up!

:upthumbs
-Patrick

Yellow is the only way to go!

I have a yellow 6 speed. For me yellow just says sports car! Exotic! For a daily driver i might consider a silver car. I checked the production for 2001 and silver and yellow were tied at 12% each for total production. with the yellow costing 600.00 more.

vett boy said:
It's a scientific fact that quicksilver was the fastest production color produced.
Hey Vette boy - I found this for ya, try it on and see if it fits.

straight%20jacket%20basix.jpg

Heck, it's even dull gray, err I mean silver! :rotfl

Did a politician say this?

"Scientific fact?" SCIENTIFIC and it's a fact? What is this Voodoo science? Why yes the check is in the mail. I did not have sex with that women. I did not inhale. Trust me! I promise I will call.

scientific fact

By whom? A brain scientist or a rocket surgeon?

Or

Is there a good many on the forum here who are seriously over-doing their med's?

;) :rotfl

Pseudomind said:
Did a politician say this?

What is this Voodoo science? I did not have sex with that women. I did not inhale. Trust me!!

;) :rotfl
Fact: I do Like Voodoo women!! I did Have sex with that women!! And I did in fact Inhale!! And Trust me!! It was Good!!:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom