Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:_rock

SAVE THE WAVE! :w

The pearlescence used to enhance the metallic paint makes the car slippery. this reduces the drag coefficent to below the standard .29.Hence came the name QUICK-silver.

6 Shooter said:
So is the beer silver and fast also? :rotfl
You got it right ,it's fast beer because it's packaged in silver cans.It's also a scientific fact that Coors uses a very light colored barley,almost silver.

How did this poll get started? Why only these two colors
How about

Red versus Blue, or black or white

or Black versus red, or blue or white, etc, etc.

Gray versus red, or black , or blue

I know for myself I like the yellow, but which is better? You decide for yourself

Pseudomind said:
How did this poll get started? Why only these two colors

Try reading the first post on the thread.

Remo:cool

Ok I will drive my Yellow and you drive your silver. You go your way and I will go mine. As for myself except for maybe green, If I am purchasing it and I can live with whatever color it is, then I buy and drive it. Especially since I do not buy new and typically have to accept the color as is,
so again.

Ok I will drive my Yellow and you drive your silver. You go your way and I will go mine.

Coors!!!! Its not beer unless you got to chew it a little. Buy me a Guiness any day. Why go plain, if your going to go, go all the way. Get the mods, the performance packages, the seats, colors, mags, exaust... I mean if your going to get a 50k car you may as well pay the extra 600 to get the paint put on your primer.

vett boy said:
The pearlescence used to enhance the metallic paint makes the car slippery. this reduces the drag coefficent to below the standard .29.Hence came the name QUICK-silver.
I would like to see the research you found that provided this information. It would stand to reason the clear coat going over the paint along with typical waxes and cleaners etc... would void your whole hypothesis. It would stand to reason however that the silver paint having metal flake would be heavier.

JoeMackin said:
I would like to see the research you found that provided this information. It would stand to reason the clear coat going over the paint along with typical waxes and cleaners etc... would void your whole hypothesis. It would stand to reason however that the silver paint having metal flake would be heavier.
Scientific American Nov 02 issue,look it up .

I get it you guy's think i'm full of B S. You can look it up yourself and while your at it Coors light is in the 1967 Aug issue. God you yellow people are narrow minded.

Speaking of narrow-mindness? I would imagine the comment provided speaks for itself regarding narrow minded.

vett boy said:
... God you yellow people are narrow minded.

I heard that those that are yellow are those that they didn't have a chance to get the finial color on...........:D :L ;LOL :rotfl

Just as I'm about to unsubscribe from this, it heats up again. :W
We need to go back to talking about oil filters :gap .
beatadeadhorse

:w
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom