Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Shooter said:
Is that something new? :rotfl

Yes an that's FINAL...........:D

6 Shooter said:
Is that something new? :rotfl
Has this Car been a TAXI??"No!! That's Yellow Primer adds Beauty, Protection and Longevity to the Body!!"
( Kurt Russell, Movie: Used Cars!!);LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL :rotfl

JoeMackin said:
Ok I bit, searching scientific american I did a search for paint, silver, and coefficent (which is actually spelled coefficient) for the November of 02 issue. The search came up with nothing. Here is the link.
http://www.sciam.com/search/index.cfm?Q=coefficent&SCC=F&OP=ANY&PD=M&M0=11&Y0=2002&M1=1&D1=1&Y1=1993&M2=5&D2=2&Y2=2006&SORT=R&RP=20&QT=A&code=pagefooter&selectedNews=y&sa_offers=y&sa_3rdparty=y
You actually looked it up.I can't believe it ! I went to every private school in Maine for 3-4 months .One of my room-mates (I was 12 )had bleeding gums. I convinced him he was having his first period and should ask the house mother for a Kotex.I think the guy's name was Joe. And that my friend is a true story. I can't believe you looked it up ! What did you find on Coors ?

6 Shooter said:
Now I know why it's does so well living outside - Thanks! :upthumbs

Roughingit.jpg

Hey, if I am "Billboard Boy" you have to be "Billboard Boy's Assistant"! :rotfl

SAVE THE WAVE! :w

vett boy said:
You actually looked it up.I can't believe it ! I went to every private school in Maine for 3-4 months .One of my room-mates (I was 12 )had bleeding gums. I convinced him he was having his first period and should ask the house mother for a Kotex.I think the guy's name was Joe. And that my friend is a true story. I can't believe you looked it up ! What did you find on Coors ?

Maybe you should have stayed in school for more than 3 or 4 months. They might have educated you to spell coefficient. All in good fun right?

Let's Bow Our Heads

Thank you Lord for allowng this thread to continue the spread of peace and good will.:eyerole

Remo:cool

JoeMackin said:
Maybe you should have stayed in school for more than 3 or 4 months. They might have educated you to spell coefficient. All in good fun right?
You got me on that one Joe. My 10 year old grandson wasn't around to spell check. Maybe i could get help from '' junk'' he's doing great. All you Vett owners have a great weekend ,best to wish to you Joe. (can't believe you looked it up).I'll buy you a Coors sometime. Steve

6 Shooter said:

Don't you worry my friend - I'm always out here monitoring you Millennium Yellow boys. Hey just a matter of days until we hook up at Cruise Fest. Should be a blast.

I didn't really have a choice about color, since I didn't buy it new and I was looking for specific options and ended up with silver. I've always owned conservative colors, but my favorite color has been, and always will be deep, dark metallic navy blue, though I would easily be talked into the magnetic red.

schmaltzr said:
I didn't really have a choice about color, since I didn't buy it new and I was looking for specific options and ended up with silver. I've always owned conservative colors, but my favorite color has been, and always will be deep, dark metallic navy blue, though I would easily be talked into the magnetic red.

Ron - did you cast your vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom