Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remo said:
And yet you still come back.

Remo:cool

He has to keep an eye on you. :L

beatadeadhorse
beatadeadhorse
beatadeadhorse
beatadeadhorse

Tammy - "...or wild & crazy grocery shopping..." THAT'S funny ;LOL.

:w
Guy

Guy said:
Guy your Remo's best friend don’t you tell him about these crazy post of his? :L

HMMMMmmmmmm.........

01Vette said:
Its my girls car i told her she could have whatever she wanted if i could buy my Vette.Im just glad she didnt get a p i s s yellow one lol.

My girls car, not married but yet needed permission to let said GF buy anything she wanted so long as said BF was able to buy his Corvette. Not good, not picking on the situation, none of my business but, what lies ahead? "Honey, if you let me buy the long tube headers for the vette, you can have the visor with the lights in it you wanted for the toaster." Just kidding, I'm a part time marriage councelor when I'm not drinking, doing burnouts or taking my unprescribed medications (with beer). Hey, if you think THIS is fun, come to BG and really get to know us.

La Mans

01Vette said:
Id Buy a Millenium Yellow vette if i was a girl lol.Thats a chicks color.J/K i think yellow looks good but i prefer silver Blue and Black and even red b4 yellow
Any chicks driving those vettes at La Mans????

6 Shooter said:
And look who's talking! :upthumbs

I't my thread - I'm just trying to be a good host.:L

P.S. Things look a different over on the other site don't they?

Shes been my girlfriend for 13 years we have 2 kids together and own a house together so we have to consult each other about financial issues.

And i really do like yellow Vettes i was only playin around cause alot of you MY owners were pickin on silver Vettes. Just havin some fun.

I wanted a Z06 and only a few colors are available.

Red and Yellow - too loud and are easily spotted by police officers conducting speed traps
Blue - wifes car is blue and we did not want two out of three cars being the same color
Black - love the color but hate keeping it clean
White - love white but white Z06's are very rare and people tend to want more money for them because they are
Silver - classic color, easy to keep clean, blends in on the highway..

Guess which one i picked.... :lou

Mark08 said:
Guess which one i picked.... :lou

Mark - you picked the right color. QS can be very stealthy. Nice to sneak up behind those Millenium Yellow vettes and scare the hell of them with a 150 MPH blow by.

Remo said:
Mark - you picked the right color. QS can be very stealthy. Nice to sneak up behind those Millenium Yellow vettes and scare the hell of them with a 150 MPH blow by.

I see two things wrong about your comment..................

1) The Millennium Yellow CORVETTES look like their doing 150 mph just sitting there!

2) The ONLY way you'll pass an M/Y car at 150 is if it's parked! :D

I'm just playin' witcha. Both are nice cars and when it comes down to it, they're both CORVETTES.......................'Nuff said!:beer

Remo said:

:eyerole..........:argue.......:eyerole

Millennium is a period of a thousand years,thats how long it would take to pass a QS vette.Quicksilver was the fastest color in production.You've never heard of Quickyellow or Quickred.

Tell it to the guys that are racing the mill. yellow vettes at Le Mans and beating everything in sight! Seems like the color is really taking off ! When's the last time you saw a gray vette in a commercial?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom