Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

I tried to copy and paste a .jpg but it won't work. Help...

You'll need to either:
  1. Have the image hosted on another site, then post the URL of the image; or
  2. Use the "Manage Extensions" button to browse and upload your attachment (jpg)
That should do it :)

Have your activated your free website with your internet provider?

If so, put your picture there. Then, add this to your post:

If you haven't done that, e-mail the picture to me, and I will host it for you.

hope this works

I hope these pics came through. My '82 silver/green with charcoal interior. Top Flight. A pleasure to be seen in!

sg%205-21%20(4).JPG

Here is my dark green '79 L-82. It still has the original paint, crazed and cracked, but looks good at 20 feet.

Nope

It has to be on the internet first. Then, do this:

Big Tex, if the picture is small enough you can attach it by using the Manage Attachments button below the reply window, I have attached lots of pictures this way. Just hit the Manage Attachements button, then the Browse button, find your picture on your computer, hit the upload button and finish your reply. If the picture is not to big it will load as an attachement if its too big it will tell you. Then just go back to the picture on your computer resize the picture, save it as a smaller file (jpg file type works best) and try again. This works for me. If it does not work email me the picture and I will try.

hey big tex............

i'm sure if your still haveing trouble someone here that knows what their doing can help you if you email them the pics like i did.....:D

bud did mine and they came out great!!!!!!:cool

Here is mine. It is a 71. This is a little dated. I now have the windshield and several other improvements done. Still a long way away.

attachment.php

Its been a while since I've been to this thread, where are all those Charcol greys coming from? Welcome to CAC, I see we have another Buckeye also Here is the way I do my pictures:

To post pictures so they show up in your post first you need to have the pictures on the web I use a photo hosting service:
http://www.villagephotos.com/index.asp
is one of many. Click on the IMG button in the area above where you type your posting Then you copy the URL of the photo to the Dialog box (be sure there is only one http) by using the links under the photos in blue, just click where it says "copy URL to clipboard" in blue.

Your picture should show up in your post
DSC00438.JPG

you can also use the "manage attachments" box below the text entering area to upload from your computer

Good luck

nutseynut7 said:
tried sight no sucess
are you using jpegs? some of the formats that photo processing companies use are not compatable for instance if you get 35 film processed onto a disk often the images are a file type that need to be converted to jpeg (most digital cameras can be set to this file type). I looked at your red Xs and besides having two http's the file type was unfamiliar to me, perhaps you are not using the correct url

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi takes you to an error page.

Villiage photos is quite user friendly, but you must use the correct file types
perhaps one of our more computer literate guys will come along and help

nutseynut7.jpg
hows this nutseynut7
164613232NzrQbS_ph.jpg

the size of the photo is a little big but here is your car I like your choice of wheels more photos
aperently the site doesnt allow linking to other sites, but you can view nutseynut7s Vette at the link above :confused

Photo's front & back ;)

164613232NzrQbS_th.jpg
164624732DdabUk_th.jpg
164615725xvKsJI_th.jpg
164622202aSctjI_th.jpg

Bud

my pumkin

Don't know if these will show up or not -

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom