Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Action Center Loses a Valued Member

I met Ken a couple of years ago at the first L81vetteregistry rally in BG. He was an arrogant ass and was always giving me crap. I liked Ken and he is going to be missed.

Here's to you Ken :beer May you rest in peace Bro'

My Prayers go out to his family

Even though l never met him in person his love for vettes will never be forgotten.

Alan

I am saddened to hear of Kens passing I joined cac shortly after he did and we kept in touch through e-mail and the cac . Even when he was sick we were in touch but he did not let on that thing were so dire . My only regret is not having met him in person :cry I hope his new life is filled with:lou You will be missed broken Steve

Ken was a Great Guy, always friendly with a kind word and smile.
Always an interesting story to tell.

See You In Heaven Ken!
:w

Been awhile since I have visited the forum. Thanks Rob for keeping me up to date. Sorry to hear of Kens passing. As has already been said, Ken was one of a kind and will be greatly missed. We had a great time in BG at the L81 and later C3 meeting, and Ken was always in the middle. That C4 was a hell of a machine, but at that time, Ken had a hell of alot of misfortunes. Misfortunes are all new experiences and that is what keeps Ken and our time together much more special. Good luck Ken, it was great and watch over us.

God bless the family and friends he left behind.

Shared & jousted through a few emails & posts over the years ... never met ... but his mind's breadth & depth will be missed. May God bless you & yours Ken.

Ken

Ken we will miss you. The corvette action center will never be the same again.

Sincere respects

May the road of the next life be curved, beautiful, and room enough for wide open throttle when you feel like it...

Very sad news. While I didn't know him, I sure enjoyed his posts. Condolences to all that loved and knew him. He will be greatly missed. Godspeed Ken.

I am saddened to learn of Ken's passing. He helped me with several issues with my C4. When I first learned of Ken's need for a liver I wrote on that thread that a friend in my club was also awaiting a liver transplant. Gary got his liver right before Thanksgiving. I saw him tonight at our club meeting and he's the picture of health. I'm so sorry that Ken was not able to hang on until his wish for a liver was fulfilled.

I'm sure he will be missed by all of us who he touched through CAC.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Very sad news indeed, condolences to his family, and all of us who have lost a great person and a huge car person. I gave him quite a bit of grief over not coming to our cruise nights up this way, when we finally met it was at Ricky & Ronnies. His very wicked C4 finally made it to our cruise spot soon after. What a car and what nice guy.
Are there plans for a wake of some sort at one his hang outs?
Bruce & Tracy

I also met Ken back in '02 during "SharkFest" and even had the pleasure of going out cruising with him. Actually, it was more an impromptu street race, but we both had a blast. So much that Ken made mention of me and our little race in the travelogue on his site. I was hoping to meet him again someday to rehash the good times. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes my time to join him at the big afterparty.
Ken lived the way he wanted. We should all be so lucky.
Ken may be gone but he certainly won't be forgotten by those that had the chance to meet him.
Ahh, what the hell...here's one final :beer for ya, Ken!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom