Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Action Center Loses a Valued Member

I never had the pleasure of meeting Ken, but I opened any post I saw he was involved in and always enjoyed his input. Godspeed to Ken and I will keep his loved ones in my prayers.
Mike

I never met Ken either, but he helped out with many questions.

Truly our loss.

GodSpeed

Well to his family and friends, I am sorry for your loss.

Tough times for us left behind when we lose a friend or relative, I always look to my faith with the understanding that Ken will be in a better place then we are now, and he doesn't have to suffer any more.

Again to his family and friends I am deeply sorry for your loss but know we will all meet again

I too never met Ken, but did learn alot from his replies and posts. Rest in Peace Ken

RIP, Ken's wit will be truely missed and maybe the clouds will be from Ken doing a burnouts. He will be missed.

My most heartfelt condolences to his family...RIP Ken.

This video clip has Ken talking of his Corvette and his lifelong love of the car hobby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU6cojaYvmg

If you met Ken one time as I did, you felt like you had known him your whole life! He was like a big brother. He’d always return E-mails, have time to talk on the phone. And obviously touched many people with his kindness and gentile manners. I just wish I had spent more time with him at the Redondo Beach Car Show and Ricky and Ronnie’s diner.
<o:p> </o:p>

Ken Staples

Ken Will be missed, a great help to all. A good Mason.

:cry :cry there are not a lot of things on my to do list, meeting Ken in person was high on the list. I know now why my e-mail was not returned; Ken is in my thoughts and will be for some time.
Craig sr

Sad to hear this.
Rest in peace Ken. :w

Like many here, I have never met Ken but have enjoyed his posts and his contributions to this community. I will miss him.

Rest in peace, Ken.

Paul

Even though I never met Ken in person I felt I knew him through his posts while building his silver monster. He will be missed!

May God Bless You!

Really sad to hear that Ken is gone. I only got to enjoy his posts for a while.
Rest in peace Ken.

Oh my god!!!! This is hard to believe!! It seems as if it were yesterday that Ken Pm'd me about Nancy and a medical scare the we had.... and now to find out that we have lost Ken is very hard to take. God bless you Ken and may you be without pain.

ken's passing

He was a good friend and great member of the VETTESET club of So Cal.
He will be missed by all of us.
Goodbye fellow gearhead.
Ken

You know i have been to his web site several times before,

As a matter of fact I had seen a part on hs car on his web site and contacted him to see where he purchased it from.

Well back to his website.

I just spent some time reading in his website. and I just noticed his mention of drinking and the result of drinking. Never knew the guy except from a couple of contacts but man he sure was honest about his drinking and his site gave me a little more insight as to who Ken Staple was, I sure hope he was able to put that behind him and find peice with it.

Would be real nice if we could figure away to keep the site up and maybee have a close freinds or family give us some information and we can have it updated with that info.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom