Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

Looks like you got it right this time....well at least your not in the ocean! A white pickup outside in the drive?

Start putting your marks on this one. If you screw up and put it in the wrong place let me know and I'll delete it.

I'm on the map in Texas !!

Looks like we're missing some more CAC folks.

Thanks Tom

Yea, you folks who haven't "made your mark" in this world need to do so. :D

Please delete the YumaZ06 marker (skull) that is by the Fortuna Foothills (duplicate) the correct one is in Yuma, Az. Thanks in advance.

Tom

Looks like a good idea, but clicking on the map only closes the little hand that is used to move the map. Right clicking does nothing:ugh at all. Am I missing something?

OK, I found the NEW map and it works....problem is I used the streets to place my marker then turned on the satellite picture and I am on the house next door. The streets are shifted 100 feet to the left!!!!

1. OK, I found the NEW map and it works....problem is I used the streets to place my marker then turned on the satellite picture and I am on the house next door. The streets are shifted 100 feet to the left!!!!
Jim, would you like for me to delete your marker so you can replace it?

Sure, take it out and I will start over.........that's better than most of life where you dont get a second chance......:)

BTW, later, will it be possible to edit the comment when, if, I get a Corvette??

Yea, I think I can do that as well. It's deleted, give it another try.

My icon in Tempe, AZ needs to go bye-bye. I'm long gone.;LOLThanks!

I'm too, uh...lazy...:)...to read through this whole thread but is it "Toms01" who is in charge of this map?

If so, "Toms01", how does one "move" their icon to a new location?

Well, guys, yes I am the one who administers the maps. Catbert, which map are you on.....#1 or the second one? Hib, are you on the first or second map? Hib, did you put anything down as far as "words or message"? This helps me delete to correct marker.

Basically I need to delete the wrong Icon and you can put a new one on, in the right place. Zoom in very close when you get ready to place your icon/marker.

Ok, Catbert, I've got the Tempe AZ one deleted. Hib....I'm not finding yours where in SoCal are you?

OK Hib, I found you and deleted your marker, now you can put it back in. Remember to zoom in close before placing the marker. Oh and I found another marker for you Catbert out in the desert...I deleted that one too, beings you're clear across the other side of the country now.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom