Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

Mine's easy to see, I doubt there will be any one else out in my part of the country.

I'm the one standing to the east of Pikes Peak. If you look close, you can see me wave:w Hmmm, didn't realize that my hair was that gray-----

Scottsredvette said:
I'm the one standing to the east of Pikes Peak. If you look close, you can see me wave:w Hmmm, didn't realize that my hair was that gray-----

yes Scott your hair IS that gray, that's what happens when you get old. :Silly :Buttslap

Really cool idea and map Steve. Thank you.

When everyone gets loged in, someone should figure out how to make the map a "Stand Alone" on the forum list. Maybe an option function for new members to do when they fill out thier profile.

Great job.

Tom :beer

Bioscache2 said:

But Ryan, at the moment, you aren't IN New York. You're out here with Bill, Scott and myself.

Scottredvette said:
I'm the one standing to the east of Pikes Peak. If you look close, you can see me wave:w Hmmm, didn't realize that my hair was that gray

Scott, I understand that gray hair is a by-product of being a Red Wing fan in Avalanche land. :L

Really cool map, Steve. I keep coming back to check on it and see other members adding their comment lines.

:w
-Patrick

Nice one Steve!!! I'm on. Maybe we could get the Mods to sticky this thread so we can grab the map anytime... hint, hint

Very cool..

I'm in !
(In Eastern PA, to the right of Silver98, Hey Buddy!!)..

-Stefan

I'd love to leave my mark, but can't zoom in/out. All I get is the map and nothing else.

What am I doing wrong?????

Patrick said:
But Ryan, at the moment, you aren't IN New York. You're out here with Bill, Scott and myself.

Scott, I understand that gray hair is a by-product of being a Red Wing fan in Avalanche land. :L

Really cool map, Steve. I keep coming back to check on it and see other members adding their comment lines.

-Patrick
I know I posted I'm in and then went to the site but it won't open for me so right now I'm no where

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom