Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

Heck Tom. Help yourself anytime! :D And thanks again!

Doug, I know. I did the same dang thing the first time. The zoom "features" of the software leave a LOT to be desired. I test software for a living and the programmer of that woulda gotten an earfull. :L

I think I got my marker in the right place. :) Just in time for Rita to blow us away. :ugh Actually, hopefully she'll stay to the south of us. See ya'll later. :w

Hugs,

Well, I'll hope it doesn't hit ya too. But from the looks of it now I think I'd be beatin' feet if I were you... good luck!

Steve,

Actually it does look like she's going to come in pretty close to us. We're going to check the track at 3AM and see if she's changed or not. If she hasn't changed we'll be heading north and west, to my brother-in-laws. We decided not to ride it out after it showed it coming in at Pt. Bolivar and now it shows it coming in even closer to home. If she'll turn 60 miles further to our east we'd be ok, but I don't think she's going to turn that much.

I'll be without computer use for several days, so ya'll don't worry too much about us. :w

Hugs,

Dorothy,

Please be careful out there.
Make sure you take food,water, and extra gas with you when you go. And go soon, the track looks like it's coming right for you.

She did go pretty well through our community. We were really blessed, she just took off our carport and patio cover, and downed about 20 trees. Luckily they all fell away from the house and garage. I'm still in Central Texas, because I have my 91 year old Grandmother with me. We still don't have electricity at my house. Hopefully we'll get it today or tomorrow. It took us 14 hours to make a 2 1/2 hour drive, the morning that we evacuated. It was something else.

I'm using a really old computer, so ya'll won't be hearing much from me until I get back home.

Hugs,

Glad you all are safe and sound , and its Great to see you back online !

Her 92 said:
She did go pretty well through our community.

Dorothy,

Thanks for the report. Glad that you're all ok. Sounds like your home came though it pretty well, all things considered. Congrats!

Great idea. Hope everyone finds it and makes their mark. Is there a quick link to it somehow? As part of our knowledge base or something?

Mike

The thread will always be at the top of the Off Road Lounge. Unless I tick the mods off anyhow. ;)

Pretty neat, I'm on the map now!

Haha, First Dutch guy is on the map now!
Thats a cool gadget!

I'm the last Dutch guy. My family came over in 1634. Snedeger,Jan owned the third tavern in Flatbush NY.

Cool page! I was able to narrow down to my exact location on my street. Neat stuf!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom