Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

Sorry but mines been there just that i have not said anything yet till now. Well just go down to Houston TX. and you will see me. lol i knew Goggle Earth would work for this

Thanks Steve for a cool map! :beer I just added my self.

Doug :w

Unfortunately, I've been informed that 200 markers is the max for a free account and there are currently 222 markers. That means that 22 aren't showing up. Which 22? I haven't a clue and I'm not going to update to a paid subscription so I guess that the map is closed. :ugh

Steve Calvin said:
Unfortunately, I've been informed that 200 markers is the max for a free account and there are currently 222 markers. That means that 22 aren't showing up. Which 22? I haven't a clue and I'm not going to update to a paid subscription so I guess that the map is closed. :ugh

So you mean to tell me all my hard working mind and fingers of may be 10 hours to find my spot on the map, which was still the wrong place of where I live could be lost? This is a bad day :cry

Nah. I enrolled. Good for 500 now. Did it just for you! :D

Thanks Steve
I got one location in GR now and that's a good thing. Thanks for renewing a subscription.
You da man!

Steve Calvin said:

I'm not showing up :I(

74bigblock said:
I'm not showing up :I(
Wait... yeah I am... just took a while for me to load.

Ah, ok. 'Cause I just tried to add a new one and it worked ok. Glad you got it resolved.

I see there are many California folks, so I placed a marker in Rome where I left my heart this year. I hope to join it someday soon.

I'd say try again...it's working for me.

It loaded up quickly for me. Click!!

-Mac

I'm thinking of moving this thread to the top of the New Member Introductions forum. Thoughts?

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom