Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Map of CAC members.

Got mine. Woot Woot first one in Plano, Tx!:D

I never did get this to work for me; not sure what the deal is other than I must not be too bright :ugh with these kinds of things. I tried once or twice so I am going to try again; maybe I am there and just don't know it :confused

Bill :w

I never did get this to work for me; not sure what the deal is other than I must not be too bright :ugh with these kinds of things. I tried once or twice so I am going to try again; maybe I am there and just don't know it :confused

Bill, were you able to get your mark placed? I can help you out if you put it in the wrong place or can't get it placed right.

OK... I put us on the MAP....
Charlie & Lou Ann

Is there another Lou Ann that lives down the street from you? There are two markers...one says Lou Ann loves her Ranger and the other says Charlie and Lou Ann/ Ranger. Or maybe you guys live in two different houses?

I wasn't sure the other one went... do I need to remove one?
Charlie

Charlie, which house do you live in, the one on the corner or the one back on the cul-de-sac? You have to have administrator rights to change it. I am an administrator for the map.

To SCARY!

We live in the Cul De Sac.... WOW! all this stuff with being able to see peoples houses and stuff... kinda creapy

CHarlie

We live in the Cul De Sac.... WOW! all this stuff with being able to see peoples houses and stuff... kinda creapy

CHarlie

Yea Charlie, if you zoom in close enough you can see the roof-lines pretty easily. I'll delete the one on the corner. :thumb

Tom I may be on the map twice now, not sure but maybe it worked and I didn't know it before. I could not get the roof tops to show, I am assuming this was the satilite view or is it hybrid?

Thanks,
Bill

Tom I may be on the map twice now, not sure but maybe it worked and I didn't know it before. I could not get the roof tops to show, I am assuming this was the satilite view or is it hybrid?

Thanks,
Bill

Yea, Bill you were way up by Fort Wayne, I deleted the second one. Satilite or Hybrid will both show the rooftops. Just keep zooming in and moving the map until you get where you want.

Yea, Bill you were way up by Fort Wayne, I deleted the second one. Satilite or Hybrid will both show the rooftops. Just keep zooming in and moving the map until you get where you want.

Tom did you use the address I sent you, I am about 26 miles south of Fort Wayne.

Thanks again :thumb you da Man!

Tom did you use the address I sent you, I am about 26 miles south of Fort Wayne.

Thanks again :thumb you da Man!

Yup, I did a search on your address using Google maps, zoomed into your neighborhood, and located which house was yours, then went to the CAC members map and zoomed into the same area found your house and put you right in the middle of your roof. :D You do have a pool in your back yard, don't you? And there is a red car sitting out front in the picture.

Yup, I did a search on your address using Google maps, zoomed into your neighborhood, and located which house was yours, then went to the CAC members map and zoomed into the same area found your house and put you right in the middle of your roof. :D You do have a pool in your back yard, don't you? And there is a red car sitting out front in the picture.

Yes I do have a pool :cool in the back yard, needless to say I am not using it now and I'm not sure what the red car is; I don't own a red car. I will have to take a look, not real sure how to find it but I will look around.

Thanks again,

I know this thread is old, but I can't seem to add my pin. I zoom in to my neighborhood and all I get is a fingre icon (what, you're giving me the finger?). Anyway, it won't let me add my pin. Nice idea though.

It appears that we have reached the 500 member limit. I need to go through the database and delete duplicates. I'll try to do that this week.

I went in and found 9 duplicates and deleted them. Try it again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom