Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice report about the dog, junk. But we're not taking non-sequitors today.

I'm relishing the revelation that Black rules! It's a confirmation of what I've known all along. Now in the immortal words of WC Fields... 'git away from me kid, ya botha me.' Go give your cat a bath or something now, for I must go spread the word about the dominance of the stealth black Corvette to all un-believers!. :L

And I'm... whoa... I'm getting a little dizzy. I think I'll sit down and share some winter meds with Remo now.

:w
-Patrick

Samauriwarrior said:
I think this says it all!!! Red for guys...Silver for Girls!! :D

Sam - I thought earlier in this thread we pretty much established that "chicks" were atracted to yellow and that silver was for old guys (which is proabably accurate given the demographics of your typical Corvette owner).

Remo :cool
"off the meds and unrestrained".

Remo said:
Sam - I thought earlier in this thread we pretty much established that "chicks" were atracted to yellow and that silver was for old guys (which is proabably accurate given the demographics of your typical Corvette owner).

Remo :cool
"off the meds and unrestrained".

Yea, but I had to say something that fit the video. Just trying to be provocative.

Now Dwayne, just because Remo is also from Massa... Massetch... Massy... That state where the New England Patriots play is no reason to go comparing him to John Kerry. Besides, at least Remo's winter meds don't have the effect of turning his skin orange the way Kerry's botox treatments do.
;)

-Patrick

(PS- lest anyone think I wasn't kidding, I know perfectly well how to spell MA. It's just that we have memory/size limitations on our posts. :D )

Guy said:
The thread that won't die.
beatadeadhorse
;LOL

Guy

When I started this tread I was young - now my hair is "quicksilver". - Remo:cool :cool

2000BGAZ516-SpdVert.jpg

Dwayne - I must admit that this is a beautiful picture of your vette. Let's get a picture of mine and yours together, in the same spot, this year at CruiseFest.

Remo:cool

Remo said:
Dwayne - I must admit that this is a beautiful picture of your vette. Let's get a picture of mine and yours together, in the same spot, this year at CruiseFest.

;squint:
Remo is paying Dwayne's Millenium Yellow Corvette a compliment... I sense a disturbance in The Force.

-Patrick

Patrick said:
;squint:
Remo is paying Dwayne's Millenium Yellow Corvette a compliment... I sense a disturbance in The Force.

-Patrick

I thought Remo was going over to the Dark side, but now I just think he's going over ;).

Guy

Will It Ever End?

I started this thread on Jnauary 17th 2005, making it now just over a year old. We've had some fun and learned a little about the kinds of people that choose between these two great paint colors. One of the biggest contributors to the thread has been 6-Shooter and the two of us have traded barbs for many months. That got me thinking about a way to put this thread to bed and close it on a high note.

So here's the idea. In June, 6-Shooter and I will both be in Bowling Green for the CAC CruiseFest. Let's get some photographs of his (Millennium Yellow vert) and my (Quicksilver vert). We'll pick out the best one and use it as the closing shot for this terrific thread. How about it Dwayne?

I heard someone mention last night, that they like the yellow, but will be going to silver as the yellow shows minute chips and spots from the highway easier then the silver. I guess I will wait and see?

6 Shooter said:
Let me think about that for awhile. :cool

Hey Patrick and Jim,:cry

Can you believe this guy? He has to think about it. How many olive branches do I have to hold out? Now I'm thinking about getting off my meds.

Remo said:
.....So here's the idea. In June, 6-Shooter and I will both be in Bowling Green for the CAC CruiseFest. Let's get some photographs of his (Millennium Yellow vert) and my (Quicksilver vert). We'll pick out the best one and use it as the closing shot for this terrific thread. How about it Dwayne?

Dwayne's car would look good between:
plates

Guy

Guy said:
Dwayne's car would look good between:
plates

Guy

I was thinking more along the lines of a Remo Sandwich between me and Dwayne :D

I think we need to stack the deck with 2 yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom