Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning, everyone! Remo brought his car over to my house for winter storage so he's going to be hard to live with on the CAC for the next 4 months or so, however, before taking the wives out to dinner last night, we stopped to fill all of Remo's winter meds ;LOL. It IS going to be a long winter since I get to go out to Lingenfelter with Remo. I love spending someone elses money ;).

:w
Guy

Guy said:
Just a warning, everyone! Remo brought his car over to my house for winter storage so he's going to be hard to live with on the CAC for the next 4 months or so, however, before taking the wives out to dinner last night, we stopped to fill all of Remo's winter meds ;LOL. It IS going to be a long winter since I get to go out to Lingenfelter with Remo. I love spending someone elses money ;).

:w
Guy

Oh, lord. Batten down the hatches, everyone. Tammy and I are going into CASA (Corvette Acute Separation Anxiety) alert.
:L

-Patrick

i like the yellow since I have a yellow 95 coupe. silver is nice but I live in west texas and the sun would be murder on silver out here. I like your cars they look great. The Flying Banana.

I will go with the yellow. Like some of you have stated a vette needs to be an eye popper to look at and also bury your eyes from it's awesome power. A friend of mine thought his 2001 mustang gt could take my 95 yellow coupe just because my vette has over 100,000 miles on it. He went home with his feelings hurt as his sporting blood turn to pee @ about 145mph. Bad move CUPCAKE.

Andy said:
Milennium Yellow is such a FAST looking color. Their's a pic of the new Z06 in yellow that is just sooooo gorgeous...More and more folks will be migrating to this color.....It just says "fast" standing still....

Andy
Andy is that your vette with the doors that open up to the sky if so I like that look badass looking car man.

Tammy, thanks for the link. I like torch red, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. At first it sounds like too much, but when its balanced with the rest of the black, its awesome.

Mine is, in fact, a factory torch red interior. It was a special order because it was a non-standard offering in 2000. My buddy was the first owner and it was a pain to get the dealer to order the combo he wanted. I think there were something like 8 built in 2000 (convert, mil yel ext, and torch red interior). I can't confirm this number, only what I've read on the web.

-Mark

rtumark said:
Tammy, thanks for the link. I like torch red, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. At first it sounds like too much, but when its balanced with the rest of the black, its awesome.

Mine is, in fact, a factory torch red interior. It was a special order because it was a non-standard offering in 2000. My buddy was the first owner and it was a pain to get the dealer to order the combo he wanted. I think there were something like 8 built in 2000 (convert, mil yel ext, and torch red interior). I can't confirm this number, only what I've read on the web.

-Mark

I'm with you on the torch red. My 03 Black Vert with TR interior is the only one that I have seen.I'm sure there's some out there but I haven't seen or heard of one.Maybe someone could chime in who has seen or heard of one.
47341139.jpg

the flying banana said:
I will go with the yellow. Like some of you have stated a vette needs to be an eye popper to look at and also bury your eyes from it's awesome power. A friend of mine thought his 2001 mustang gt could take my 95 yellow coupe just because my vette has over 100,000 miles on it. He went home with his feelings hurt as his sporting blood turn to pee @ about 145mph. Bad move CUPCAKE.

Thankfully you had a yellow vette. I'm not so sure a "silver" one would have had the same outcome.

Remo:cool

Actually, when I drive, I see more the color of the interior. So the interior is kind of important to me. As for the exterior, I had white, black, yellow + air brush, black, black & red C3. I have no problem to clean a black C5. I clean the Vette every day before going to work even if there is only dust on it.

I would take any color C5. My favorite would be yellow or black depend on how I feel. I would take the yellow to cruse and the black for the track.

I got the silver because it was in the showroom the Monday I decided to buy a C5. I really like the contrast of black top & wheel and silver. This is also why I have a black out kit.

C5PropreDansCourAug052005%20%285%29.JPG

AtTrackAvecInstructor.jpg

vette747 said:
Actually, when I drive, I see more the color of the interior. So the interior is kind of important to me. As for the exterior, I had white, black, yellow + air brush, black, black & red C3. I have no problem to clean a black C5. I clean the Vette every day before going to work even if there is only dust on it.

I would take any color C5. My favorite would be yellow or black depend on how I feel. I would take the yellow to cruse and the black for the track.

I got the silver because it was in the showroom the Monday I decided to buy a C5. I really like the contrast of black top & wheel and silver. This is also why I have a black out kit.

C5PropreDansCourAug052005%20%285%29.JPG

AtTrackAvecInstructor.jpg
Nice car! Very nice.
About the only thing I see when driving my C3 are the wheel, top of the dash, and those "silver" front fenders! ('71 Silver & Black, LT-1)

Vette747,
I love that angled shot! You need to tell your photographer they did a great job making the car look like it's flying down the track while it's just standing still.

Very nice!
:upthumbs

-Patrick

Another Knife In The Back

Now Wayne,

I'll bet you just couldn't wait to post that Millenium Yellow line up. Give a break it's the Christmas season. You know how cranky I get during the winter and still you taunt me.

To my friends driving Quicksilver Vettes - give me some love - let's hear some support. We desperately need to turn the tide on these Millenium Yellow "show offs."

Remo said:
Now Wayne,

I'll bet you just couldn't wait to post that Millenium Yellow line up. Give a break it's the Christmas season. You know how cranky I get during the winter and still you taunt me.

To my friends driving Quicksilver Vettes - give me some love - let's hear some support. We desperately need to turn the tide on these Millenium Yellow "show offs."

I had a 2002 Quick Silver Vert....It was lust at first sight:cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom