Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorbet02 said:
how come no one likes a white vette............:cry
To plain looking, but I like all colored Corvettes

Vote here for Milennium Yellow!!! My '76 was originally painted a canary yellow.....The MY really brings it to life!!

Andy

JoeMackin said:
96 MY, 82 Gray scale MY :D .

At Last

Patrick said:
BUSTED!

Dwayne, this is your official push under the bus. :L

Hey, I'm just lookin' out for my boy, Remo.
:cool

:w
-Patrick

"Holy Moly" the new masthead for the CAC is a "silver" Corvette. I must say it gives the CAC pages a classy look. Hey Rob, nice choice - I'm sure you were thinking of me. And Patrick, if you had any influence - I owe you one. So come on silver supporters - let's get a few more votes and finally pull ahead of those Millennium Yellow "show offs".

Remo:cool

Did you know:

That in 1971, Silver and Yellow tied as the colors least produced?
Here's a list of the colors and their numbers for that year:

Nevada Silver 1177
Sunflower Yellow 1177
Classic White 1875
Mille Miglia Red 2180
Bridgehampton Blue 1417
Mulsanne Blue 2465
Brands Hatch Green 3445
Ontario Orange 2269
Steel Cities Gray 1591
War Bonnet Yellow (gold) 3706
-------
TOTAL 21302

Hard to believe, isn't it?

JJS said:
Did you know:

That in 1971, Silver and Yellow tied as the colors least produced?
Here's a list of the colors and their numbers for that year:

Nevada Silver 1177
Sunflower Yellow 1177
Classic White 1875
Mille Miglia Red 2180
Bridgehampton Blue 1417
Mulsanne Blue 2465
Brands Hatch Green 3445
Ontario Orange 2269
Steel Cities Gray 1591
War Bonnet Yellow (gold) 3706
-------
TOTAL 21302

Hard to believe, isn't it?

Oh yeah, back then I was still a kid still too young to have a license, much less own a car. But if I were old enough, and I had the money, I would have been driving an Ontario Orange, or Sunflower Yellow vette! I loved both of those colors when they first came out. I bet I drooled every time I saw one. Funny how your taste in things change the older you get.

yellow is favorite color

I voted for yellow because it is bright, cheery color, not red like blood, or ultra conservative silver. It is interesting that there were several years that you could not buy a yellow vehicle of any manufacturer. Some vehicles should not be yellow (Ford Fairmont).
I had a nice yellow 81 Celica GT for a few years. My hydroplane in high school was yellow and black. I get kidded that someone might come by and want to put cab fares on my car. I had an Impala 9C1 (cop version) I painted yellow and everyone wanted to flag me down.
I am searching for that right C-4 yellow 'vette with AT (knee issues) so I'll have to figure out how to do a specific search if possible of what model years had yellow as a color and how many were made yellow. (anyone know if that specific parameter is searchable?)
But come spring if the yellow one hasn't shown up, I might have to broaden my search to a white...

17 Silver Voters

Come on you silver supporters -we only need 17 votes to pull ahead of these "trendy now" yellow characters. I know you silver conservatives are out there. Especially you people in the assited care centers - get up, go to your computers, get on line and vote "silver". Let's show that yellow crowd that "we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore".

Milennium Yellow is such a FAST looking color. Their's a pic of the new Z06 in yellow that is just sooooo gorgeous...More and more folks will be migrating to this color.....It just says "fast" standing still....

Andy

Remo said:
Come on you silver supporters -we only need 17 votes to pull ahead of these "trendy now" yellow characters. I know you silver conservatives are out there. Especially you people in the assited care centers - get up, go to your computers, get on line and vote "silver". Let's show that yellow crowd that "we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore".

Andy said:
Milennium Yellow is such a FAST looking color. Their's a pic of the new Z06 in yellow that is just sooooo gorgeous...More and more folks will be migrating to this color.....It just says "fast" standing still....
Remo - U R fighting an uphill battle . . . however I think you could get more sympathy votes or maybe even have Patrick rig it for ya! :ugh

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Remo said:

There in lies the problem, we silver supporters are a more conservitive, less flamboyant lot. (I voted on page 7)

Remo,
Don't you see? Inwardly you struggle, but the force will eventually win. The Lingenfelter is just the next step on your journey to the wild and flamboyant.

Don't fight it...

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
Remo,
Don't you see? Inwardly you struggle, but the force will eventually win. The Lingenfelter is just the next step on your journey to the wild and flamboyant.

Don't fight it...

Tammy

Tammy,

I'm still fighting the evil flamboyant gods. BTW - while it's out at Lingenfelter, I'll have it lowered. Don't know if that mod is considered flamboyant but it does look better. So when I get the car back it will be lower and faster and it will still be "Quick"silver.

Remo said:
I'm still fighting the evil flamboyant gods.

Remo, don't give into the temptation! Stay with the dark side of the force! Dwayne only thinks he's a Jedi with his banana vette.

Denali,
That's an outstanding looking Vert you have there. Welcome to the dark side, my fellow Sith. :L

-Patrick

Patrick said:
Remo, don't give into the temptation! Stay with the dark side of the force! Dwayne only thinks he's a Jedi with his banana vette.

Denali,
That's an outstanding looking Vert you have there. Welcome to the dark side, my fellow Sith. :L

-Patrick
:beer

Dwayne, that pic cracks me up.

Remo, just my opinion, but lowering is definitely not flamboyant. Lowered with a Lingenfelter package... that will be very badass. Is that the effect you're going for? :L

MsSchroeder said:
Lowered with a Lingenfelter package... that will be very badass.

Yes, Remo- you have the POWER!

Lower your Vette! Do the mod! You can become our Sith Lord, and lead us in the ways of the DARK SIDE!

-Patrick, seducing others to the dark side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom