Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JJS said:
I'd take the pewter color in a heartbeat! I love the machine silver too, but my favorite new color is the spiral gray. Don't know why, I just do!;)
Because it's Stealthy!!! I didn't Like the Color of my Spiral Grey when I bought it, But it was in a Deal with 5 other Car's and Truck's!! And NOW it has Growed on Me!! The MAN don't Take a second LOOK,Like he dose with Wright Me Up Red or Chase Me Down Yellow!!
:upthumbs junk!!

gmjunkie said:
Because it's Stealthy!!! I didn't Like the Color of my Spiral Grey when I bought it, But it was in a Deal with 5 other Car's and Truck's!! And NOW it has Growed on Me!! The MAN don't Take a second LOOK,Like he dose with Wright Me Up Red or Chase Me Down Yellow!!
:upthumbs junk!!

There isn't anyone chasing you down unless you let it happen. You're the one in the vette, which means YOU, are the man! :L

Remo said:
If you feel something like that coming on - please excuse yourself and leave the room.:ugh

Remo:cool
:rotfl :rotfl I will make sure your in the room. ;LOL

Hey Remo look at this cool looking vette, you know what there is something about a velocity yellow 2006 z06 that makes one want to get down right :naughty: with it. :cool

<--------------------------------------------

Colours

There is a C5 at the museum called the Tiger Shark, done in a deep yellow, almost gold, with about a hundred coats of clearcoat. THAT is a goodlooking yellow. Otherwise I don't have much use for yellow cars (does it signal a fear of racing?) Yellow Corvettes are of course acceptable because they are Corvettes, but not a first or second or third choice (or fourth). The silver Corvettes are beautiful. But the dark reds (Monterey Red) is perhaps the best colour of all. And if you don't want to take my word for it, ask my wife--she has one.
Gersh

Gersh said:
Yellow Corvettes are of course acceptable because they are Corvettes, but not a first or second or third choice (or fourth).
This comes from a man who has owns a DSOM Corvette! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Feb 7th the car and i shall go to Key West for a couple days to get totally wasted then onto Daytona for the Bud shootout.Remember 6 shooter Corvettes are living breathing things that have feelings. Steve

Corvette-Pilot said:
Easy
Yellow because it is different. Just about every other car on the street is silver, how boring .......

Thanks, Mike and your cat is ugly too. ;LOL

:w
Guy

I like the Pewter color, myself...
Or Spiral Gray.

The silver does not really do anything for me.
Sorry, Remo

Pseudomind said:
What's quick about it?

After it comes back from Lingenfelter in April - ask the question again.

sorbet02 said:
how come no one digs white vettes:hb

Because the thread's about Millenium Yellow and Quicksilver'

Remo said:
After it comes back from Lingenfelter in April - ask the question again.

What kind of hp are you looking at when they get through with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom