Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millennium Yellow vs Quicksilver

Millennium Yellow vs. Quicksilver

• Millennium Yellow

Votes: 109 53.4%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 97 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow For Me

I have had Torch Red, Magnetic Red, Black and now Yellow. I love the yellow. It stands out and draws attention.

Rick

Silver or Yellow - I've had both

and today it is Silver - Duh!

63C563 said:
I have had Torch Red, Magnetic Red, Black and now Yellow. I love the yellow. It stands out and draws attention.

Rick

"Hey everybody, I'm over here in the yellow car". "Aren't I cool. Don't you just wish you were me". "Watch this - I even look cool leaving". "As for those silver guys...boring". "What a bunch of back benchers (yawn). I bet they have no fun ever".

Remo:cool

Remo said:
"Hey everybody, I'm over here in the yellow car". "Aren't I cool. Don't you just wish you were me". "Watch this - I even look cool leaving". "As for those silver guys...boring". "What a bunch of back benchers (yawn). I bet they have no fun ever".

Never said silver was boring. I actually think it's a very sharp color when shined up. I just happen to like yellow more - I think it stands out. Just my opinion.

Rick

63C563 said:
Never said silver was boring. I actually think it's a very sharp color when shined up. I just happen to like yellow more - I think it stands out. Just my opinion.

Rick

Rick,

I was having a little fun at your expense. Actually I started this thread with the idea that we might be able to draw some conclusions around why people purchased either silver or yellow. And at this point I think we can.

Yep . . .

Remo said:

That's exactly what we think ! :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Remo said:
Rick,

I was having a little fun at your expense. Actually I started this thread with the idea that we might be able to draw some conclusions around why people purchased either silver or yellow. And at this point I think we can.

Remo,
Not a problem. I can take it. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a C6 and my wife is after me to go with the silver - I'm thinking magnetic red.

Rick

63C563 said:
Remo,
Not a problem. I can take it. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a C6 and my wife is after me to go with the silver - I'm thinking magnetic red.

Rick

Rick - I like the way your wife thinks - Remo

I wonder what style people prefer and why, Convertable vs. Coupe vs. Z06. Do you think color says less than type.

JoeMackin said:
I wonder what style people prefer and why, Convertable vs. Coupe vs. Z06. Do you think color says less than type.

Joe - why don't you start a thread on the subject? Sounds like it might be pretty interesting.

Millennium yellow for me of the 2 colours, but if I had my choice I would go for black :cool :_rock

I saw a silver C6 at night that was illuminated by the ambient light and it was the best looking silver I have ever seen.

And In Conclusion.....

Folks,

We've had 115 posts on this thread that I started back on January 17th. Do you think we can begin to draw some conclusions about the people who chose either Millennium Yellow or Quicksilver? You Tourch Red guys, try to control yourselves. Let's stay focused on just silver and yellow.

Remo said:
Folks,

We've had 115 posts on this thread that I started back on January 17th. Do you think we can begin to draw some conclusions about the people who chose either Millennium Yellow or Quicksilver? You Tourch Red guys, try to control yourselves. Let's stay focused on just silver and yellow.

All right here's my summary (pure opinion) of the personalities that drive either Millennium Yellow or Quicksilver paint jobs:

Millennium Yellow - Personalities ranging from outgoing to flamboyant. They like being the center of attention and do well being there. Obviously they like Corvettes and they want to make sure everone else knows itl. They want everyone to understand that their car is faster, more powerful and better looking than whatever the other person is driving. And they make the point by driving a car painted in a real "in your face" color.

Quicksilver - These personalities range from conservative to down right boring (on the surface). Quiksilver people, I being one of them, have the same feelings about their Corvettes as the Millennium Yellow folks - but they express it differently. They like the stealth approach. Sneaking up behind other perfomance cars and putting the fear of God in them is always fun. Or making a very high speed pass on an unsuspecting victum is a real kick. "You know I never even saw him coming". And then there is one other big difference. Quilksilver people never run the risk of waking up some morning, walking out into the garage and saying "what was I thinking?"

Remo,
I think you hit the nail on the head. Sounds just about right to me. The only problem I now have is that since I put my .02 in I have changed color. I now own a Mag Red C6 and I think it's beautiful. So much for yellow.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom